Always moving. Always fearless. That’s Joshua Simon.
Joshua began his career in commercial real estate in 2004, and it wasn’t long before his headstrong attitude allowed him to forge ahead and start SimonCRE in 2010, during some of the toughest of economic times. As Founder and CEO, Joshua leads the company’s growth strategy while directing the daily operations. He carries the torch for a team committed to developing projects that benefit clients and the communities they serve.
SimonCRE develops properties all across the country. To date, the company has completed over 165 projects in 22 states, equaling a total value of more than $340 million.
When Joshua isn’t in the office (which is rare), you’ll likely find him advocating for the CRE community. He applies his boundless energy toward supporting and giving back to the industry he loves. He’s served on a number of boards and routinely presents as an industry expert at conferences like ULI Deep Dive and ICSC Next Generation, as well as forums for AZRE and Bisnow, among others.
SimonCRE isn’t Joshua’s first foray into entrepreneurship either. He previously started a hosted VoIP company which he sold to a publicly-traded company four years later.
- Phoenix Business Journal’s “Most Admired Leaders” (2017)
- AZRE’s “People to Know” (2016)
- AZRE’s “Influential Millennials” (2016)
- Phoenix Business Journal’s “40 Under 40 Class of 2015”
- Chain Store Age “10 Under 40” (2015)
- Real Estate Forum’s “Tomorrow’s Leaders: Southwest” (2014)
- Real Estate Forum’s “Tomorrow’s Leaders: Retail” (2014)
- The Arizona Republic “35 Entrepreneurs 35 and Younger” (2014 & 2012)
Memberships & Organizations
- CSC (State Government Relations Chair – Arizona; Co-Chair, ICSC Four Corners)
- ULI (Commercial and Retail Development Council)
- Real Estate Investment Advisory Southwest Chapter
- Young Presidents’ Organization (YPO)
- Aspen Institute
- National Young Leadership Club at JFNA
- Aji Network
- Arizona State University Sun Devil Club (Board of Directors)
- Arizona State University President’s Club
- The American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC)
- B.A. in Interdisciplinary Studies, Arizona State University