We are seeking a responsible and friendly Receptionist to join our team in a part-time position. As the first point of contact for our office, the Receptionist plays a crucial role in ensuring our team members and visitors receive exceptional service from the moment they walk into the office. This role involves various front desk tasks, including office supply stocking, greeting visitors, processing mail, answering phones, and assisting with administrative duties.
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately
- Receive, sort, prepare (e.g. certified mail) and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Scheduling courier services
- Prepare shipping labels for USPS priority mail or FedEx as needed
- Order office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Reload funds for postage machine as needed
- Ensure the printers and supply cabinets are kept clean and organized on a daily basis
- Periodically throughout the day checking to ensure the tidiness of the conference rooms, lobby, and break room
- Maintaining break room equipment
- Format and handle internal announcements
- Assist Marketing team with shipping gift deliveries twice a year
- Provide administrative assistance as required
- Scan and log documents and notices as required
- General clerical duties
- Perform any ad hoc duties as requested
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and exchange information with others accurately
- Exceptional organization in managing time with the ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work with and take direction from multiple teammates
- Comfortable in a deadline-oriented fast-paced environment
- Fast and eager learner, cooperative, helpful, and connects with others seamlessly
- Basic computer skills (email, Microsoft Office, etc.) preferred
The ideal candidate should have a positive, can-do attitude and…
- Be First. Be Fast. Persist. Plain and simple: we’re responsive, quick to action, and we tirelessly fight through everyday challenges.
- Do More. Be More. We believe that if we’re not exceeding expectations, we’re not doing enough. On every level, we do more because that’s how we’re wired.
- Be Direct. Show Respect. We’re straight shooters when it comes to our clients and team. Honesty and respect go a long way in the world of business. And life.
- Be Flexible. Embrace Change. Every day is a new day with new challenges. We know that’s just how the world works. So, we’re always prepared to adapt in order to succeed.
- Be Inspired. Be Proud. We’re motivated to do work that inspires us. We have pride and passion in everything we do.
- Say It. Own it. Accountability is key here at SimonCRE. So, we say what we mean and do what we say.
- Dream Up. Team Up. We dream big and work together to make things happen. Around here we KNOW teamwork makes the dream work.
- Be Helpful. Build Trust. When people think of us, we want them to think of a company that is nothing but helpful.
Supervisory Responsibilities- None
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General office environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time
- Minimal lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds
Required Education, Experience, Licenses
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel as well as calendar management and general technology is required
- Experience with macOS is a plus
SimonCRE provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time, with or without notice.