The Property Marketing Associate is responsible for promoting SimonCRE-owned properties through driving the execution of each property’s strategic marketing plan. The position will serve as a liaison between the marketing department and the property management team to ensure our properties are properly represented. This individual will also assist with planning for both property-specific and company-wide events.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Maximize exposure per property via marketing materials, campaigns, events and promotions, and ensure all efforts properly reflect the SimonCRE brand
- Support property management in establishing and maintaining a tenant relations program
- Update contact information for all tenants, marketing contacts, and property-specific lists in company CRM
- Communicate regularly with leasing teams to confirm all property marketing is current and consistent
- Establish and foster relationships with local media that positively shapes perceptions of our properties
- Create and maintain individual property websites and social media platforms
- Facilitate various events such as conferences and open houses for both internal/culture and external events
- Maintain property marketing materials such as the tenant handbook
- Collaborate with marketing department for event marketing collateral creation
- Order promotional materials as needed
- Aid in the gift planning for tenants, clients, and other recipients in the industry
- Assist the marketing team as needed
- Oversee property photography projects
- Site acquisition packages
- Conduct market research and compile data as needed
- Contribute to content creation and promotional efforts
To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Possess excellent communication skills and exchange information with others accurately
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Exhibit exceptional organization in managing time with the ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and meet strict deadlines.
The ideal candidate should have a positive, can-do attitude and…
- Be First. Be Fast. Persist. Plain and simple: we’re responsive, quick to action, and we tirelessly fight through everyday challenges.
- Do More. Be More. We believe that if we’re not exceeding expectations, we’re not doing enough. On every level, we do more because that’s how we’re wired.
- Be Direct. Show Respect. We’re straight shooters when it comes to our clients and team. Honesty and respect go a long way in the world of business. And life.
- Be Flexible. Embrace Change. Every day is a new day with new challenges. We know that’s just how the world works. So, we’re always prepared to adapt in order to succeed.
- Be Inspired. Be Proud. We’re motivated to do work that inspires us. We have pride and passion in everything we do.
- Say It. Own it. Accountability is key here at SimonCRE. So, we say what we mean and do what we say.
- Dream Up. Team Up. We dream big and work together to make things happen. Around here we KNOW teamwork makes the dream work.
- Be Helpful. Build Trust. When people think of us, we want them to think of a company that is nothing but helpful.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General office environment
- Travel to in-person events less than 25%
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time
- Minimal lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds
Required Education, Experience, Licenses
- Valid Driver’s License
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or public relations is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in shopping center marketing or commercial real estate marketing
- Expertise in marketing strategy with demonstrated results
- Experience with digital marketing, advertising, media buying, social media, public relations, videos, newsletters/blogs and other communication tools
- Understanding of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel and general technology is required
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs is preferred
- Commercial real estate marketing experience is preferred
- Basic knowledge of SEO practices is preferred
- Experience in implementing large-scale property marketing initiatives is a plus
- HubSpot and WordPress experience is a plus
- Execution of a website-builder platform is a plus
- Experience with Mac iOS is a plus
SimonCRE provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.