The Property Manager is responsible for the management of all property needs. This includes building and maintaining tenant and vendor relationships as well as responding to tenant needs in a timely manner.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Vendor administration for property management needs, submit monthly payment requests, and monitor performance
- Build and maintain tenant and vendor relationships at properties
- Conduct property inspections on a regular basis to ensure each one is being managed at SimonCRE standards
- Respond promptly to tenant emergency and non-emergency needs as issues arise via phone and email
- Ensure all safety and maintenance inspections as well as any needed repairs are completed in a timely manner
- Manage properties within established budgets and report discrepancies on a quarterly basis
- Collect all COIs from tenants’ GCs
- Monitor utility usage to identify discrepancies as they occur
- Ensure all tenant COIs are current and compliant with leases
- Send acquisition notices to tenants as required after purchase
- Issue rent commencement date notices to tenants
- Deliver tenants notice of sale
- Distribute past due notices to tenants as needs arise
- Responsible for the timely management of all main office building needs
- Reconcile NNN expenses and bill tenants as required by leases
- Manage the utility coordination of properties as needs arise
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and exchange information with others accurately.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Exceptional organization in managing time with the ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and meet strict deadlines.
The ideal candidate should have a positive, can-do attitude and…
- Be First. Be Fast. Persist. Plain and simple: we’re responsive, quick to action, and we tirelessly fight through everyday challenges.
- Do More. Be More. We believe that if we’re not exceeding expectations, we’re not doing enough. On every level, we do more because that’s how we’re wired.
- Be Direct. Show Respect. We’re straight shooters when it comes to our clients and team. Honesty and respect go a long way in the world of business. And life.
- Be Flexible. Embrace Change. Every day is a new day with new challenges. We know that’s just how the world works. So, we’re always prepared to adapt in order to succeed.
- Be Inspired. Be Proud. We’re motivated to do work that inspires us. We have pride and passion in everything we do.
- Say It. Own it. Accountability is key here at SimonCRE. So, we say what we mean and do what we say.
- Dream Up. Team Up. We dream big and work together to make things happen. Around here we KNOW teamwork makes the dream work.
- Be Helpful. Build Trust. When people think of us, we want them to think of a company that is nothing but helpful.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General office environment
- Frequently works in outdoor weather conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time
- Minimal lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds
Yes. Frequent, local travel is required.
Required Education, Experience, Licenses
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Four-year college degree preferred
- Commercial real estate experience required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel as well as calendar management and general technology is required
- Experience with Mac iOS is a plus
- Valid Driver’s License
- Competitive pay (Depends on Experience)
- Benefits package including PTO, 8 paid holidays per year, health insurance, and 401k
- An exciting work environment that is fun and entrepreneurial… company lunches, team building activities, a relaxed dress code including flip-flop Fridays and half-day Fridays
- New modern office building with gym
SimonCRE provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.