The CRM & Research Associate is responsible for the entire CRM operation including the interpretation, integration, and management of information extracted from data sources in an efficient manner. This individual should fully understand the complete life cycle of data generation and assist our team in meeting our goals.
Essential Duties – Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Communicate with the marketing and sales teams on a regular basis to outline data needs
- Create processes, workflows and procedures for data entry and system use within CRM
- Build both dashboards and reports in CRM, interpret data, and make recommendations to team
- Provide analytical support with centralized marketing, sales, CRM and custom Company software data
- Analyze existing trends, including user level behaviors, as well as procedures to continuously improve efficiencies within CRM
- Manage various databases while maintaining the integrity of sensitive data
- Mine large databases and analyze information extracted from CRM software
- Provides training and support for CRM users to ensure efficient use
- Detect and resolve discrepancies on a regular basis
- Regularly audit information within SimonCRE’s custom software to ensure its accuracy and completeness
- Identifies opportunities to maximize data usage within CRM and custom Company software to develop new strategies and improve business performance
- Engage in conversation with software developers to build solutions as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and exchange information with others accurately.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Exceptional organization in managing time with the ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and meet strict deadlines.
- Strong data collection, analysis, validation and auditing skills
The ideal candidate should have a positive, can-do attitude and…
- Be First. Be Fast. Persist. Plain and simple: we’re responsive, quick to action, and we tirelessly fight through everyday challenges.
- Do More. Be More. We believe that if we’re not exceeding expectations, we’re not doing enough. On every level, we do more because that’s how we’re wired.
- Be Direct. Show Respect. We’re straight shooters when it comes to our clients and team. Honesty and respect go a long way in the world of business. And life.
- Be Flexible. Embrace Change. Every day is a new day with new challenges. We know that’s just how the world works. So, we’re always prepared to adapt in order to succeed.
- Be Inspired. Be Proud. We’re motivated to do work that inspires us. We have pride and passion in everything we do.
- Say It. Own it. Accountability is key here at SimonCRE. So, we say what we mean and do what we say.
- Dream Up. Team Up. We dream big and work together to make things happen. Around here we KNOW teamwork makes the dream work.
- Be Helpful. Build Trust. When people think of us, we want them to think of a company that is nothing but helpful.
Supervisory responsibilities- None
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General office environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time
- Minimal lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds
Travel Required- None
Required Education, Experience, Licenses
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Two years’ experience in a Data Analyst role required
- Two years’ experience with CRM software, preferably HubSpot, required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel, as well as calendar management and general technology is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, or Computer Science preferred
- Experience with Mac iOS is a plus
- Experience with consumer foot traffic software, preferably Placer.ai, is a plus
- Competitive pay (Depends on Experience)
- Benefits package including PTO, 8 paid holidays per year, health insurance, and 401k
- An exciting work environment that is fun and entrepreneurial… company lunches, team building activities, a relaxed dress code including flip-flop Fridays and half-day Fridays
- New modern office building with gym
SimonCRE provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
CRM & Research Associate
- Scottsdale, AZ