The Marketing Associate is responsible for elevating SimonCRE and its affiliate brands by properly representing its story, messaging, commercial real estate properties, and culture through a consistent voice across all marketing activities to the appropriate target audience. As a creative, this individual must help support marketing efforts for the company and its subsidiaries, as well as for its real estate projects in an accurate and timely manner alongside the Vice President of Marketing and other Marketing Associate.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Create, update, and maintain property flyers for all properties
- Generate property email blasts using our internal platform as well as third-party distribution channels
- Provide support to disposition team in crafting offering memorandums and any other collateral as requested
- Assist the acquisitions team in the development of site proposal packages and any other collateral as requested
- Assist in design and production of company marketing materials
- Produce content for client proposals, Request for Proposals (RFPs) or any additional presentations as necessary
- Management of company website and social media platforms
- Prepare retail aerials and edit site plans as needed
- Maintain and enhance social media presence
- Update and organize CRM database
- Promote and manage listings on the Company’s website and third-party platforms
- Assist with recording of video content
- Track and evaluate marketing efforts
- Support the marketing of custom Company software
- Conduct market research and compile data as needed
- Photograph employee headshots and create/edit biographies
To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Possess excellent communication skills and exchange information with others accurately
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Exhibit exceptional organization in managing time with the ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and meet strict deadlines.
The ideal candidate should have a positive, can-do attitude and…
Be First. Be Fast. Persist. Plain and simple: we’re responsive, quick to action, and we tirelessly fight through everyday challenges.
Do More. Be More. We believe that if we’re not exceeding expectations, we’re not doing enough. On every level, we do more because that’s how we’re wired.
Be Direct. Show Respect. We’re straight shooters when it comes to our clients and team. Honesty and respect go a long way in the world of business. And life.
Be Flexible. Embrace Change. Every day is a new day with new challenges. We know that’s just how the world works. So, we’re always prepared to adapt in order to succeed.
Be Inspired. Be Proud. We’re motivated to do work that inspires us. We have pride and passion in everything we do.
Say It. Own it. Accountability is key here at SimonCRE. So, we say what we mean and do what we say.
Dream Up. Team Up. We dream big and work together to make things happen. Around here we KNOW teamwork makes the dream work.
Be Helpful. Build Trust. When people think of us, we want them to think of a company that is nothing but helpful.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General office environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time
- Minimal lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds
Required Education, Experience & Licenses
- Valid Driver’s License
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or journalism is preferred
- Two years’ experience in marketing coordination is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel, as well as Adobe Creative Suite programs, and general technology is required
- Commercial real estate marketing experience is preferred
- Basic knowledge of SEO practices is preferred
- HubSpot experience is a plus
- Experience with Mac iOS is a plus
- Competitive pay (Depends on Experience)
- Benefits package includes PTO, 8 paid holidays per year, health insurance, and 401k
- An exciting work environment that is fun and entrepreneurial, with company lunches, team building activities, a relaxed dress code including flip-flop Fridays, and half-day Fridays
- New modern office building with a fitness center
SimonCRE provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.